We are located in Lakewood, but we also have locations in Long Beach (Bixby Knolls), Seal Beach, Carson.
Our Tiny Tigers program is the perfect choice for your preschooler. Your child will have fun while learning developmental skills, all within a safe, healthy and exciting environment of the Martial Arts.
Our Tiny Tigers program is a detailed martial arts curriculum focusing on improving preschool-age children’s basic motor and listening skills. This program develops 8 major skills that are necessary for both successes in school as well as life. With the perfect blend of fitness, fun and learning we are unlike any other activity.
WHAT YOUR CHILD WILL EXPERIENCE
Fun filled, fast paced classes that are approximately 40 minutes long. Classes become more challenging as each child demonstrates the readiness to accept more complex skills. Children will begin to grasp the concept of self discipline as they achieve goals. When he/she tackles more difficult goals, the self-confidence grows and serves as a strong foundation in all aspects of life, including academics, sports, arts and socially as well.
More About Our Program
HOW TO ENROLL
Registration is ongoing and is based on a 6 week enrollment program. Class size is limited and enrollment may be delayed during certain times of the year. Pre-registration is available and recommended to guarantee placement.
(562) 202-4500 (6170 Bellflower Blvd. Lakewood, CA)
(562) 997-2987 (3821 Long Beach Blvd. 90807 Bixby Knolls location)
(562) 494-7500 (4732 E. PCH , Long Beach, 90804 Seal Beach/Naples location)
(310) 515-1155 (940 E. Dominguez St. Carson, 90746 Carson/Dominguez location)
Mighty Tigers -Ages 5-6
LIFE SKILLS are our top priority in this program. Our Tigers Curriculum is separated into two categories; mind & body. In body we are teaching basic martial arts and self-defense moves to improve balance , fitness , coordination and creating foundations for future health and sports activities. In mind we focus on the ABC’s of life: Attitude-Behavior-Character to help create future leaders in society. Our kids classes are taught in a safe, fun and exciting environment, where students are not compared to each other but rather progress at their own pace.
Watch as your child:
- Increases in confidence, energy and spirit
- Achieves greater academic success
- Builds self respect as well as respect for others
Our emphasis on a Positive “I CAN ” Attitude instills self-confidence in these kids to strive for and achieve their full potential. Self-Respect and respect for others, Discipline and Focus are other qualities instilled in this popular curriculum.
SELF-DISCIPLINE + SELF DEFENSE = SELF-CONFIDENCE
SELF-CONFIDENCE = SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS
By teaching children self-discipline and self-defense, children become empowered with the two most important tools they need to build confidence. With confidence, children will succeed and find happiness in life.
When your child uses the discipline of martial arts to conquer their fears, they have the power to transfer that discipline to all other areas of their life.
HOW DO WE INSTILL SELF-DISCIPLINE
- STEP ONE- We teach our students the meaning and benefit of having self-discipline.
- STEP TWO- We teach our students to practice it by facing and overcoming challenges within our exercises. Soon they begin to discipline themselves and begin to achieve on their own.
- STEP THREE- We teach our students how to apply self-discipline. Once they successfully develop self-discipline in our school they begin to use it in everything they do outside such as school and sports.
- Children who learn self defense become more assertive and less aggressive.
- Children who know how to defend themselves usually don’t have to, because they carry themselves in a more confident manner, and confidence alone is a great deterrent to bullies.
- Children who train in the martial arts learn the value in setting goals and following through to achieve them.
- Children who achieve their Black Belt have a higher tendency to become leaders in society.
What are the benefits of martial arts for your child?
Martial Arts help develop faster reaction times
Build up your body and self-confidence
Achieve the healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted
Why Should You Join?
It’s a fact that children who train in martial arts show improvement in:
- Increased Focus
- Build Confidence
- Build Independence
- Positive Attitude
- Increases Hand-Eye Coordination
- Increase Motor Skills
- Increase Self-Discipline